About the Game Folder

Interactive entertainment and time killers of all kinds.
Info-Mac
Administrator
About the Game Folder

Post by Info-Mac » October 31st, 2007, 12:07 pm

You can browse this folder the old-fashioned way by clicking the link below:

http://archive.info-mac.org/game/
macrepo
2 MB

Re: About the Game Folder

Post by macrepo » September 27th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Hi there!

I was wondering something. It seems you guys are missing this file: /info-mac/game/shattered-stone.hqx

You can see it listed on the digest text file from June 1998 right here: https://archive.info-mac.org/_Periodica ... 16-118.txt

I could also see it in the game folder index on snapshots on ARCHIVE.ORG under some INFO-MAC mirrors (on university servers). Sadly, none of the ARCHIVE.ORG snapshots actually had a copy of that HQX file backed up, so I was wondering if perhaps one of you guys had a backup of that file on your disks and why it's missing on this site.

Thanks.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » September 29th, 2017, 7:43 am

It might have been something that had been deleted sometime between 1998-2002. The Info-Mac Archive available today are basically frozen in time from 2002. There are files that existed previously which were deleted before this time as requested by developers. I apologize it isn't here, but good luck finding it!
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
macrepo
2 MB

Post by macrepo » October 15th, 2017, 7:57 am

I came here for something else and remembered I had posted this. The day after, I found it on some guy's personal collection of old 68K files he had recently uploaded on ARCHIVE.ORG. Some stuff in his compilations are missing from elsewhere on the internet. Either way, thanks for replying, cheers! :)